The Divemaster course is where your professional level of training begins. During the program you will work closely with our instructors, assisting with student divers and developing your leadership abilities.
Our course covers all aspects of being a dive pro from understanding the physiology and physics of diving, to using a SMB and mapping a dive site. You will gain valuable experience and dive skills, improve your confidence and expand your dive theory.
Our Divemaster Program is very flexible, allowing you to start your training when convenient and extend your training to maximize your learning experience. The course takes an average of 2 months to accomplish.
Doing your divemasters in Tofo’s challenging waters will make you, not just a divemaster, it’ll make you a GREAT divemaster.
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
Don’t meet the requirements right now? Don’t worry! During your stay with us, we can teach all required courses and get your dive numbers up before you start your Divemaster course.
- PADI Divemaster course
- Unlimited diving during your stay
- Unlimited ocean safaris and other trips during your stay
- Liquid’s special fish ID
- Return transportation from the Inhambane airport.
- Liquid Dive Adventures T-shirt
- Discount of items bough from the Dive Shop
- Discounted food and drinks from our restaurant
- PADI Divemaster Crewpack
You’ll become a dive professional, so we strongly recommend you to have your own full scuba gear as follows:
- Fins, mask, snorkel
- Buoyancy control device with low pressure inflator
- Regulator with alternate air source and submersible pressure gauge
- Timing device, depth gauge and compass
- Knife/diver’s tool
- Slate and dive table
- Two surface signaling devices
- one audible (whistle, air horn, etc.)
- one visual (inflatable surface tube, flare, signal mirror, etc.)
- Weight belts, weights and tanks (provided by us)
- Pocket mask
We require you at least to have your own wetsuit, mask, fins, smb and reel and dive computer. We can also help you in purchasing your own gear!