Have you always wanted to improve your scuba diving skills, and your knowledge about the marine environment? Then the Liquid Dive Adventures Marine Conservation Divemaster course is your choice!
Nowadays, being “just” a PADI Divemaster is often not enough to compete for the best Divemaster jobs in a world where people are more and more concerned about the well-being of our oceans and coral reef ecosystems, more knowledge is needed about this pristine environment.
After this internship you will be professional PADI Divemaster and also very aware about the things an individual diver can and should do for marine conservation. You can also share your knowledge in your dive briefings.
- 18 years old
- A PADI Advanced Open Water Diver (or equivalent)
- A PADI Rescue Diver (or equivalent)
- An Emergency First Response Primary and Secondary Care (or qualifying first aid and CPR training from another organization) course completion within the past 24 months.
- Be fit for diving and submit a Medical Statement (PDF) signed by a physician within the last 12 months.
- At least 40 logged dives to begin the course and 60 dives to earn certification.
Don’t meet the requirements right now? Don’t worry! During your stay with us, we can teach all required courses and get your dive numbers up before you start your Divemaster course.
- PADI Divemaster course
- 5 AWARE specialty courses
- Unlimited diving during your stay
- Unlimited ocean safaris and other trips during your stay
- Liquid’s special fish ID
- Return transportation from the Inhambane airport.
- Liquid Dive Adventures T-shirt
- Discount of items bough from the Dive Shop
- Discounted food and drinks from our restaurant
- PADI Divemaster Crewpack
- 5 AWARE specialty materials
- You’ll become a dive professional, so we recommend you to have your own full scuba gear as follows:
- Fins, mask, snorkel
- Buoyancy control device with low pressure inflator
- Regulator with alternate air source and submersible pressure gauge
- Timing device, depth gauge and compass
- Knife/diver’s tool
- Slate and dive table
- Two surface signaling devices
- one audible (whistle, air horn, etc.)
- one visual (inflatable surface tube, flare, signal mirror, etc.)
- Weight belts, weights and tanks (provided by us)
- Pocket mask
We require you at least to have your own wetsuit, mask, fins, smb and reel and dive computer. We can also help you in purchasing your own gear!